call centre outsourcing
Call Centre Outsourcing can greatly benefit your business, see how below:
- Inbound Sales – Our Inbound Sales team have a vast amount of experience in converting enquiries into sales. We set measurable & achievable KPIs which are reported on daily to maximise the results for our clients. Each time they contact a customer, they are focusing on retaining the customer and generating a sale right now and long term, they understand that you treat the customer right the first time, they will come back for more. Call Centre Outsourcing can allow you to treat your customers right
- Customer Service – Our agents, are passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and strive for first call resolution. They have experience in the following areas and many more:
- Product Information Enquiries
- Order Tracking
- Billing enquiries
- Returns Processing
- Appointment Settings
- Account Management
- Live Chat Support – we can provide Live chat support for your customers 24/7, never miss an opportunity again
- Debt Collection
- Technical Support
- Email Support
- 24/7 Operations
- Outbound Services – Our clients use Outbound calling for many different reasons. Our Outbound agents vary from real “go-getters”, they type that are required to finalise that sale, through to soft, absolute customer-centric ,caring agents that make the customer feel special. We make sure the right type of agent is working on your campaign to maximise the results. Some examples of Outbound campaigns:
- Sales Follow-up calls, looking for additional sales
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Setting
- Product Promotion
- Database validation
CALL CENTRE OUTSOURCING CASE STUDY
An Australian Online Retailer was unhappy with their call centre’s current performance. Their Sales and Customer Service function was outsourced to a 3rd party Call Centre located in Sydney whose performance had started to decline. Their contract term was due to expire and they came to Global Outsourcing looking for alternatives, hoping for lower costs and increased performance
Read a Call Centre Outsourcing Case Study here.
WHO WE’VE HELPED
- Online Retailers
- Health and Fitness Businesses
- Energy Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Financial Institutes
- Bricks and Mortar Retailers
- Heavy Machinery Suppliers
benefits of call centre outsourcing with us
- People – we take great pride in our staff, we aim for them to be the best of the best, we ensure they continue to develop and love their job
- Processes – we have robust processes which allow us to replicate success and continously improve.
- QA – we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Team which can read every email and listen to every call to ensure it meets our high standards
- Training – Our staff undergo rigourous training in Call Centre skills, communication, regional training such as Australian culture and geography, objection handling and product specific training also
- Technology & Security – we use cloud based software with offsite hosted servers in secure, dedicated data centres, with all sensitive data being encrypted or not stored at all.
Benefits of Offshore Outsourcing for Accountants and BookkeepersThe accounting and bookkeeping industry is facing new challenges today, prompting them to explore more cost-effective ways of doing business. In the past decade, many Australian accounting firms have used Offshore Outsourcing to maintain operational efficiency and gain a competitive edge. According to Deloitte’s 2016 Global Outsourcing and Insourcing Survey, finance and accounting services outsourcing is the top industry to grow over the next few years. Currently, 42% of respondents are outsou...
Guide to a Successful Outsourcing Transition (Infographic)The transition stage is often the hardest part of in a Business Process Outsourcing solution implementation. It may be challenging to find the right outsourcing partner, define the right service levels, or develop an outsourcing contract. However, most of the challenges arise after all of these prerequisites are done – during transition phase where you and your provider sets the stage for a successful outsourcing solution. In this infographic, we discuss all the things should consider in order...
4 Essential Steps for a Successful Outsourcing Strategy Execution (Infographic)Outsourcing is a strategy that has become a staple in today’s business landscape. During the past decades, the outsourcing industry has undergone through a lot of advancements, allowing business clients to achieve operational flexibility and scale their outsourcing strategy based on their business goals and needs. However, without a proper strategy execution, an outsourcing relationship will not perform well, resulting in lost investment and business disruption. To ensure a successful outsourc...
How to Wow Your Customers with Zero Wait Times and a Customer Service Team That CaresIn today’s technology-driven world, fast and agile customer service is becoming increasingly important. Most people these days expect their products and services the moment they ask for them. And the longer they wait, the less satisfied they will be with your customer service. In fact, in one research article, it was revealed that people overestimate actual wait times by as much as 36%. In another research article, it was also revealed that 34% of callers who hang up due to long waiting times ...
What Industries Can Benefit from Offshore Outsourcing?Many business and organisations know about Offshore Outsourcing and know they need to integrate it into their overall strategic operations. Since the explosion of offshore outsourcing companies in the latter part of the 20th century, the number of companies forming strategic partnerships with offshore outsourcing providers has also increased. Today, many companies across different industries send not only the minor aspects of their business but even their core activities as well, such as custome...
TOP 5 REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR CALL CENTRE
1. Cost Savings
By moving your call centre function offshore, you can mantain quality whilst reducing costs by 60%
2. INCREASED EFFICIENCY
Having the right person for the right job can increase efficiency enormously.
3. FOCUS ON CORE BUSINESS
Free up your staff to focus on your core business. Focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
4. SAVE ON IT AND OFFICE COSTS
Your outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.
5. TIME ZONE ADVANTAGE
If you choose a region like the Philippines, where they are 3 hours behind Sydney, you have the benefit or working hours being almost aligned but the offshore team can also be working while you sleep