call centre outsourcing
Call Centre Outsourcing can greatly benefit your business, see how below:
- Inbound Sales – Our Inbound Sales team have a vast amount of experience in converting enquiries into sales. We set measurable & achievable KPIs which are reported on daily to maximise the results for our clients. Each time they contact a customer, they are focusing on retaining the customer and generating a sale right now and long term, they understand that you treat the customer right the first time, they will come back for more. Call Centre Outsourcing can allow you to treat your customers right
- Customer Service – Our agents, are passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and strive for first call resolution. They have experience in the following areas and many more:
- Product Information Enquiries
- Order Tracking
- Billing enquiries
- Returns Processing
- Appointment Settings
- Account Management
- Live Chat Support – we can provide Live chat support for your customers 24/7, never miss an opportunity again
- Debt Collection
- Technical Support
- Email Support
- 24/7 Operations
- Outbound Services – Our clients use Outbound calling for many different reasons. Our Outbound agents vary from real “go-getters”, they type that are required to finalise that sale, through to soft, absolute customer-centric ,caring agents that make the customer feel special. We make sure the right type of agent is working on your campaign to maximise the results. Some examples of Outbound campaigns:
- Sales Follow-up calls, looking for additional sales
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Setting
- Product Promotion
- Database validation
CALL CENTRE OUTSOURCING CASE STUDY
An Australian Online Retailer was unhappy with their call centre’s current performance. Their Sales and Customer Service function was outsourced to a 3rd party Call Centre located in Sydney whose performance had started to decline. Their contract term was due to expire and they came to Global Outsourcing looking for alternatives, hoping for lower costs and increased performance
Read a Call Centre Outsourcing Case Study here.
WHO WE’VE HELPED
- Online Retailers
- Health and Fitness Businesses
- Energy Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Financial Institutes
- Bricks and Mortar Retailers
- Heavy Machinery Suppliers
benefits of call centre outsourcing with us
- People – we take great pride in our staff, we aim for them to be the best of the best, we ensure they continue to develop and love their job
- Processes – we have robust processes which allow us to replicate success and continously improve.
- QA – we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Team which can read every email and listen to every call to ensure it meets our high standards
- Training – Our staff undergo rigourous training in Call Centre skills, communication, regional training such as Australian culture and geography, objection handling and product specific training also
- Technology & Security – we use cloud based software with offsite hosted servers in secure, dedicated data centres, with all sensitive data being encrypted or not stored at all.
The Importance of Brand Protection When OutsourcingSo, if outsourcing is an effective way to grow your business, and you know that the Philippines offers top-notch outsourced services, the next question is: how can I protect my brand? For most companies, the brand is something that marks their company or service unique. It also serves as a key differentiator, a loyalty builder, and as a compass that will guide the business in making right decisions about innovation, product pipeline, operations, and customer service. One of the conundrums in o...
Happy Staff Mean Happy Customers (Infographic)Many studies have already shown that having a high level of employee engagement in an organisation can lead to superior business performance including increased profitability, productivity, employee retention, and ultimately, customer satisfaction. Here are ways to sustain a positive work culture that can enable, empower, and engage your employees towards achieving higher customer satisfaction.
Does Offshore Outsourcing Lead to Job Losses? New Study Says NoFor many years, offshore outsourcing has been claimed as one of the primary drivers for globalisation. What started merely with overseas call centres, offshoring now extends to programming, troubleshooting, systems maintenance, and an assortment of supporting business functions such as accounting and data entry. Many companies, particularly from 1st world countries, send thousands of jobs to offshore outsourcing destinations with emerging economies such as Philippines, India, China, and Eastern ...
New Year and Why Now Is a Great time to Outsource to The Philippines (Infographic)The New Year is always a great time to get a fresh pair of eyes on your business and see the mistakes and the opportunities you missed last year. While you are planning on a more strategic aspect of your company for this year, why not seek the help of an offshore outsourcing provider that will help avoid the same mistake of spending more time and resources on jobs you can actually delegate? Outsourcing to the Philippines as early as today can help you bring your company’s productivity and effi...
The Benefits of Live Chat for a Greater Customer Service ExperienceSpeed and availability are critical in today’s fast-paced business environment – especially in the area of customer service. According to a recent study conducted by Live Chat, an average business keeps speeding its response time up – 56 seconds in 2016, down 3 seconds from 59 seconds in 2015. A related 2016 report from Ubisend also indicates that 51% of consumers say a business needs to be available 24/7. These statistics just further attests the demand for faster and more accessible ...
TOP 5 REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR CALL CENTRE
1. Cost Savings
By moving your call centre function offshore, you can mantain quality whilst reducing costs by 60%
2. INCREASED EFFICIENCY
Having the right person for the right job can increase efficiency enormously.
3. FOCUS ON CORE BUSINESS
Free up your staff to focus on your core business. Focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
4. SAVE ON IT AND OFFICE COSTS
Your outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.
5. TIME ZONE ADVANTAGE
If you choose a region like the Philippines, where they are 3 hours behind Sydney, you have the benefit or working hours being almost aligned but the offshore team can also be working while you sleep