call centre outsourcing
Call Centre Outsourcing can greatly benefit your business, see how below:
- Inbound Sales – Our Inbound Sales team have a vast amount of experience in converting enquiries into sales. We set measurable & achievable KPIs which are reported on daily to maximise the results for our clients. Each time they contact a customer, they are focusing on retaining the customer and generating a sale right now and long term, they understand that you treat the customer right the first time, they will come back for more. Call Centre Outsourcing can allow you to treat your customers right
- Customer Service – Our agents, are passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and strive for first call resolution. They have experience in the following areas and many more:
- Product Information Enquiries
- Order Tracking
- Billing enquiries
- Returns Processing
- Appointment Settings
- Account Management
- Live Chat Support – we can provide Live chat support for your customers 24/7, never miss an opportunity again
- Debt Collection
- Technical Support
- Email Support
- 24/7 Operations
- Outbound Services – Our clients use Outbound calling for many different reasons. Our Outbound agents vary from real “go-getters”, they type that are required to finalise that sale, through to soft, absolute customer-centric ,caring agents that make the customer feel special. We make sure the right type of agent is working on your campaign to maximise the results. Some examples of Outbound campaigns:
- Sales Follow-up calls, looking for additional sales
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Setting
- Product Promotion
- Database validation
CALL CENTRE OUTSOURCING CASE STUDY
An Australian Online Retailer was unhappy with their call centre’s current performance. Their Sales and Customer Service function was outsourced to a 3rd party Call Centre located in Sydney whose performance had started to decline. Their contract term was due to expire and they came to Global Outsourcing looking for alternatives, hoping for lower costs and increased performance
Read a Call Centre Outsourcing Case Study here.
WHO WE’VE HELPED
- Online Retailers
- Health and Fitness Businesses
- Energy Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Financial Institutes
- Bricks and Mortar Retailers
- Heavy Machinery Suppliers
benefits of call centre outsourcing with us
- People – we take great pride in our staff, we aim for them to be the best of the best, we ensure they continue to develop and love their job
- Processes – we have robust processes which allow us to replicate success and continously improve.
- QA – we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Team which can read every email and listen to every call to ensure it meets our high standards
- Training – Our staff undergo rigourous training in Call Centre skills, communication, regional training such as Australian culture and geography, objection handling and product specific training also
- Technology & Security – we use cloud based software with offsite hosted servers in secure, dedicated data centres, with all sensitive data being encrypted or not stored at all.
Top Business Problems Solved by Offshore OutsourcingIn our previous post, we’ve discussed the advantages that offshore outsourcing can bring to your business. Having realised how this strategy could transform your business, it’s important for you to know how these advantages can assist you in solving issues that your business is facing today. Whether you’re just new in the business arena or struggling to sustain the growth of your company after decades of operations, there is no doubt that all kinds of business face challenging issues...
Australian vs Filipino Contact Centre Team: A Comparison (Infographic)In our previous infographic, we’ve shown that Filipino contact centre agent has the same qualities and traits as an Australian agent has, but costs less than half of the latter. But how about hiring a team of 10, would the qualities remain the same, or more importantly – is the cost advantage will still be there? Let’s find out.
Improve Your Customer Experience and Increase Sales Through the Power of an Offshore Call CentreIf your inbound sales or customer service teams are struggling to manage call volumes due to high onshore costs restricting the ability to expand the team, then a solution is at hand. For example, let’s consider a small to medium sized courier business, with a local inbound sales team. Order volumes may not be reaching its potential if the inbound sales team is only operating during business hours due to the high labour costs of using local staff after hours – or there may be missed opportun...
Australian vs Filipino Contact Centre Agent: A Comparison (Infographic)Effective and efficient customer service is of central importance for businesses who want to be on top of their competition today. That’s why most Australian business owners today choose to outsource their contact centre function, not only to improve their customer service, but also enhance company focus and flexibility, and improve productivity and output. But if Australian-based agents can provide a quality contact centre service, why is that there is an increasing number of Australian compa...
Top Qualities to Look for in a Good Call CentreIn today’s hyper-competitive market, effective communication with customers plays a very crucial role for many businesses. However, with multiple conflicting tasks to juggle each day, it can be hard to find the time for you and your staff to answer the phones. Achieving the perfect balance between productivity and Customer Service can be challenging but fortunately, there is a solution. When businesses are playing catch-up with their Technical Support and Customer Service, or simply just need ...
TOP 5 REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR CALL CENTRE
1. Cost Savings
By moving your call centre function offshore, you can mantain quality whilst reducing costs by 60%
2. INCREASED EFFICIENCY
Having the right person for the right job can increase efficiency enormously.
3. FOCUS ON CORE BUSINESS
Free up your staff to focus on your core business. Focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
4. SAVE ON IT AND OFFICE COSTS
Your outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.
5. TIME ZONE ADVANTAGE
If you choose a region like the Philippines, where they are 3 hours behind Sydney, you have the benefit or working hours being almost aligned but the offshore team can also be working while you sleep